Selling Your Property
Why Choose Us?
We are Glasgow’s best Google rated estate agent. In fact we are the only agent in Glasgow with a 5/5 Google review star rating.
To keep it simple we offer only one comprehensive marketing package, Cityscape Pro. We are proud of our impeccable levels of service and want to be truly in control of the selling process. For this reason Cityscape Pro includes accompanied viewings. Should the vendor wish to conduct their own viewings please contact us. All viewings and negotiations will only ever be carried out by a director of the company, not a ‘property manager’ or viewing agent who has never visited your property or knows little about it.
Only by operating this way can we feel we have truly delivered to our clients.
- Cityscape Property manage the viewings
- Cityscape Property manage the entire selling process
- Property advertised on Rightmove.com
- For Sale Board erected at property
- VistaBee create an amazing and innovative property video, extremely high quality property photographs and floorplan
- £395 marketing fee
- 1% to 1.25% commission depending on property value
If you are thinking of selling your property, we would be delighted to visit and provide a no obligation appraisal of your home. Should you decide to sell with us, our final assessment of your property’s value will be made in conjunction with the Single Survey and Valuation (see stage 2) carried out by the Chartered Surveyor conducting your Home Report.
It is a legal requirement to provide a Home Report to show anyone who is interested in buying your property.
A Home Report is composed of three main parts:
- A Single Survey and Valuation has to be carried out by a Chartered Surveyor. The Survey contains information about the present structural condition of the house and estimated value.
- The Energy Report has to be carried out by a Chartered Surveyor and it measures your property’s energy efficiency and green credentials.
- The Property Questionnaire is completed by the seller. This contains information useful to a buyer, such as Council Tax band or certificates of guarantee for any recent building work. You can complete this form with the help of your selling agent or solicitor.
We are happy to arrange for a Home Report to be carried out on your behalf through our preferred partner Allied Surveyors.
The next step is to prepare the material that will market your property. We will give you honest advice on the best way to sell your property and the best way to present it for viewings. We’ll create a bespoke marketing strategy for you and further details of this can be seen above through our Cityscape Pro marketing package. Your property will be placed on our website and on Rightmove.co.uk, the UK’s number one property portal where 70% of home hunters turn to first when looking for their ideal home. A For Sale board will be displayed outside your property.
We will keep you updated every step of the way, informing you of any interest in and viewings of the property. We will let you know of any viewer feedback and negotiate on your behalf.
We will discuss with you any offers you have received and guide you based on what price we think can realistically be achieved for your property. We will work with your solicitor in ensuring a successful conclusion of the sale.